Close this search box.

Providing the Coverage You Need

What Types of Insurance Do We Offer?

Insurance Security for You

Working for Our Members

We offer a variety of insurance policies to meet the needs of our members. Our most common insurance policies insure dwellings (including mobile homes), farm implements like tractors and skid steers, water pumps & pump houses, and farm & ranch buildings like shops and barns. Fences, hay, grain, feed, and machinery & tools can also be insured in case of loss to fire or storms.

Stonewall Farm Mutual also insures churches & church/private schools, fraternal halls, and bed & breakfast locations.

We are a member of the  Texas Association of Mutual Insurance Companies – a trade organization of farm mutual insurance companies which provides property and casualty insurance coverages for the people of Texas.

Why Use Stonewall FM?

When you call our office, you’ll talk to a live person on the phone. We’re not too big to provide personal service. Plus, we process and pay out our members’ claims quickly.

Our policies provide Actual Cash Value protection for damage caused by common perils like lightning, hail storms, fire, theft or burglary, or tornadoes and many others. “ACV” means you will be able to purchase a replacement with your coverage, minus your deductible and depreciation.

We also keep our deductibles very low compared to typical insurance agencies. Our standard deductible is only $500 or 1% of dwelling coverage or accidental water discharge per claim!

A unique product we offer is “builder’s risk” insurance that covers your dwelling if something should happen to it as it is being built.