Close this search box.

Farm Equipment Insurance

Other than your home, the most expensive things you own are probably your tractor, combine, and other farm implements. And when they’re damaged, your work can come to a stand-still. So, you need good Stonewall Farm Mutual Insurance Co. to cover them if they’re damaged by fire, flooding, wind, or lightning – or if you accidentally break the cab glass or damage an implement while hitching or towing it.

From tractors to skid steers, hay bailers and rakes, to plows, we insure your implements for Actual Cash Value – replacing your most important tools so you can get back to turning a profit. We also cover the machinery and tools you use to keep your farm equipment running – imagine how expensive it would be to replace your impact drivers, hand tools, floor jacks, air compressors … the list is endless.

Farm and Ranch Building Insurance

Most of us need agricultural building insurance for structures like a barn, shop, water pump-house, stables, and plenty of other out buildings on our property. Stonewall Farm Mutual Insurance Co. insures those buildings and their fixtures and contents separate from your home, which is covered by our dwelling insurance. We cover damage to these outbuildings caused by fire, lightning, hail, wind storms, and other perils – as well as damage to tools, equipment, hay, grain or feed stored within them. We can customize your policy to cover exactly what you need to insure.